Pipe Facing Machines
HYDRAULIC PIPE FACING MACHINES. Available for pipe sizes 8″ – 60″.
- This unit requires a hydraulic power source
- Transition tapers or counterbores for joining pipes of different wall thickness
- Mitered bevels up to 2-1/2” where mitered pipe is required
- A combination of hydraulic and mechanical components produce a near perfect bevel within our + or- .006” (0.13MM) tolerance
- Pipe end prep station for double jointing yards
- Radial arm tool holder or dovetail type tool holder
HYDRAULIC OR ELECTRIC POWER UNITS. These units supply the power needed to operate the Pipe Facing Machine.
Available in diesel or electric drive. Each unit is self-contained and includes everything necessary to power the Pipe Facing Machine. All components are skid mounted and consist of a Prime Mover, Hydraulic Pump, Hydraulic Oil Reservoir, and Hydraulic Hoses to transfer power to the Pipe Facing Machine.
- Diesel Units come equipped with an electric start, water cooled, Caterpillar diesel engine
- Electric Units contain a heavy-duty industrial motor, disconnect switch with thermal protection, and an On/Off switch for operation. Electric Units are available in a variety of voltages and may be ordered as 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- All units come equipped with a dual-action Parker hydraulic oil pump and a heavy-duty Parker oil filter
Made from durable stainless steel for long life. Easy operation and removal.
- Sizes from 6” to 60” in 2″ intervals
- Adaptable to any beveling requirement
- Smoothly, accurately cuts and bevels
- Minimum clearance needed in bell holes
- Out-of-round pipe attachments unnecessary
- Mounts easily anywhere on the pipe
Cut & Bevel
BAND-TYPE BEVELING & CUTTING EQUIPMENT – BEVELING TRANSMISSION.
- One man can set-up and cut pipes as large as 48″
- Ease of setup when cutting horizontal or vertical pipes due to lightweight design
- Quick installation latching mechanism
- Fits all band sizes
- 60% faster than hand cutting and grinding
- Machine cutting torch, torch angle head adaptor
PIPE CUTTING & BEVELING MACHINE.
- Available from 3″ to 60″
- Light compact unit, excellent for shop or field applications
- Accurate cut quality
- Easy setup
- Anodized aluminum for longlasting durability
- Up to 80% faster than hand cutting/grinding.
- Out of Round attachment standard on 14″ & above units
- Machine cutting torch & tips